Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday Kolbee

So yesterday (May 9th!) was Kolbee 4th birthday and boy did we party!! We had sooo much fun, it started with a combined party at the park with her cousin Drivor who turns one today, (happy birthday Drivor!!) She had most of all her little friends come to the party (we missed you Avery, hope your feeling better today!) which turned out awesome with the jumping castle..they had lots of fun! After the party we went and ate/partied at Mcdonald..then we headed home when I totally thought everyone would pass out from the fun..wrong we got home and checked out all her loot! Played with a little bit and then got ready to go to her other cousin Kaden baptizism, yes Kolbee is honored to be able to share her birthdays with not just Kaden, but his sister Kamri too! (Happy birthday guys!) The baptizism was awesome and sweet..then we headed back to the park for a bbq in honor of Kaden and Kamri.. super fun! We came home played with more toys and then went to bed.. I'm pretty sure it was a great day for my sweet birthday girl.. on a side note just a little funny story.. when we woke up this morning and I was fixing her hair she looked up at me with all seriousness and said since she was now 4 she was going to start being good! I just laughed and said, so your telling me that your done with the whole terrible 3 thing..she is such a character that I love so much and could never imgaine my life without her! Happy Birthday Kolbee I love you so much!

4 comments:

Melynda said...

She has the same birthday as Isaac! How cool is that? Happy birthday Kolbee!

Ashley said...

I didn't even realize it was her birthday! Happy birthday to her! It was good to see you yesterday! We all need to get together more often.

Summers Family said...

Happy b-day Kolbee... too bad we missed the party! I am hoping that 3 is better than 2! Hahaha! Good luck with 4!

Luke & Erica said...

She was such a beautiful baby!!!