Happy New Year everyone! It is eleven pm on the last night of 2008 and I am heading to bed..yes I know I'm a lameo!!! But my old bones can't take staying up late much anymore (or it could be the crying baby at night and the fact that no matter what time they go to bed at night, the girls are like clock work, up right at 7!) Anyways we had a fun night going to Casey and Chrissy house for some good food and better company! But along with me being tired, it was time to get the kids home and into bed! So I just wanted to wish everyone a great NEW YEAR, and I guess I'll be seeing you next year ;)
So this year was another successful Christmas at the Windsor house... the kids had a wonderful time along with Mike and I.. We woke up around 6:30, Kolbee was actually the first one awake and went into Kenzee room to wake her up and it was kinda funny cause neither Kenzee nor Kannon were to excited to wake up!! But once they realized it was Christmas they were wide awake of course...We started opening presents (unfortualey I didn't get one picture cause I was busy with my video camera, dang it!) the girls ripped thur theirs like a tornado..It was cute cause this year Kannon was very much aware what presents were, he started to rip his open too and when he couldn't get it with his fingers he would start to use his teeth..it was the cutest thing!! After all the presents were opened we all took the trash outside and wow what a surprise their was a trampoline for the kids.. they were all excited but after a min Kolbee looked up at Mike and told him he ruined Christmas for her, so he asks why, and she said cause he had told her that it might snow on Christmas and their wasn't any snow out there!! It was so cute how she was so serious!! So the next day when it actually did snow, she was so excited...but because their wasn't all that much snow we took a trip up to the mountains to play! Kolbee must have been tired cause she would go play, even made a few snow angels then would get SO upset that she was cold!.. needless to say we didn't stay long up there!! We are so grateful for this time of year and hope all of you family and friends have a wonderful and safe New Years!!!
So this is a little bit late, but on Sunday Mike finally figured out how to hang our lights...beings we were pratically the only ones on the street that didn't have lights hanging.. It was funny cause he called his dad over to help and it took them an hour or more to figure out how to rigg them up there..well that evening we turned them on and a few lights at the highest point weren't working..Mike was a little upset, but said he would get back up there tomorrow to see what happened! We had went to his parents house that evening for supper and when we got home, NONE of the lights were working.. it was kinda funny (although I knew Mike would be mad, so I didn't laugh out loud!) On Monday he wasn't able to check it out, so finally on Tuesday he found a blown fuses and was able to replace it, plus he had a friend tell him that you aren't supposed to connect more then 2 sets of lights to the same outlet or you will get blown fuses ( I think he had 4 sets of lights on one outlet) so he fixed it to where there were less lights per outlights and we now have a pretty lit up house! Only 7 more days till Christmas!!! Merry Christmas!!
So Saturday night was my sweet baby Kenzee Christmas dance recital! She is just the cutiest little thing, everytime she has something like this, my heart always swells and I always become so emotional.. I really just can't get over how big she is getting! I guess she's not a baby anymore.. It was so cute to see how excited she gets over these recitals, all day she kept asking me if it was time to get ready, and finally it was so of course we fixed her hair all pretty and she was able to put some makeup on! It was pretty funny cause I always buy her some flowers to give her when she's all done, well this year she happen to come across the flowers and was like "oh mom, you got me some flowers!! Thank you", so this year she got her flowers early, even though we still took them with us! She did so good, I love her so much..
Husband Tag... 1. How long did you date before you got married? 4 1/2 years.. long time huh!
2. How long have you been married? 71/2 years, almost as long as we dated!! LOL
3. What does he do that surprises you? It's really hard to surprise me, but sometimes he will clean up the kitchen, bath the kids and get them ready for bed just so I can relax for a little while!
4. What is his best feature? I love his facial hair,but of course everything about him is perfect to me!
5. What is his best quality? He is a great dad, the list could go on and on..
6. Does he have a nickname for you? Usually Babe.
7. What is his favorite color? I would have to say blue, but I'm really not sure
8. What is his favorite animal? Dog, but for some reason we aren't ready for the responablity of one
9. What is his favorite food? his moms chicken enchalidas.. they are pretty yummy
10. What is his favorite sport? This guy is a sport maniac, drives me crazy, but football is his favorite to watch, baseball is his favorite to play and UFC is his favorite dream sport.. but he pretty much will watch any sports..
11. When and where did you first kiss? New years day 1997 at his friends house
12. Favorite thing to do as a couple? Anything that doesn't involve our kids! Usually Movie and dinner
13. Do you have any children? 3-Kenzee, Kolbee and Kannon
14. Does he have a hidden talent? If he does it's still hidden from me!
15. How old is he? 31
16. Who said 'I love you' first? He did! I thought I heard him wrong..that was a month after we kissed, it took me a few months longer to tell him I loved him back
17. What is his favorite music? He listens to country usually, but likes rock too and just to please me he'll listen to my favorite pop music when i'm around!
18. Do you think he will read this? I'm sure one day. He doesn't look at it very often, but when he does he looks at everything I have posted since last time he looked.
When we were looking into buying a home we kept leaning toward this house mostly because of it's location..It has a great view of the mountains and it's so peaceful up here on the hill. I have also come to the conculsion that it's also a great place to live during this hoilday season! Almost every house is decorated up and some have really put alot of work into it.. It's fun to hear the kids ohh and ahh over all the lights anytime we leave at night! I really suggest that if anybody has time before Christmas to drive out this way to check out all the lights, it will defentiley be worth it.. I took some pictures of the two best houses, (we think anyways!) they came up a little blurry but you should get the point!!
I love everything about Disney, I don't remember always loving them so I think it is because of my kids that I do or maybe it is really vice versa! But anyways, I kinda have this problem of buying every single Disney movie that comes out.. (come on I know lots of people like me :) My husband even tells me that I have a problem!! :) But I love them, I think every Disney movie has a great story line.. Well last year Disney came out with this program called Disney movie rewards, everytime you buy a movie you put in your movie code and you get free stuff! Well last week I redeemed my points.. and got a Princess TV, Dvd combo all for just buying the movies. I kinda think of it as being free since I am going to buy the movies anyways! The awesome thing is I can now use that TV for a much wanted Christmas gift!! Gotta love Disney!
Hey everyone..you all know I'm Missy, I have been married to the love of my life Mike Windsor for 8+ years, we have three beautiful children, Kenzee turned 6 in March, Kolbee turned 4 in May and my baby boy Kannon turned 2 in April..We are now back in Thatcher after years of living in Phoenix and we are enjoying every min of it!!
Kenzee is 6 as of March of this year, she is getting ready to start First grade! Crazy where the time goes! But until then we are going to enjoy summer! She is the best big sister, always willing to help me out when I ask and I love her like crazy!
My very strong willed beautiful Kolbee
Kolbee humm..like it says very strong willed.. She just turned 4 in May even though she challeges me everyday, the crazy thing is she is a pretty good kid! She is just adorable and I can't get enough of her sweet strong personality!
My one and only...Kannon
Kannon, my baby boy, who is growing big every day, he turned 2 in April and it just seems like yesterday that he joined our family..Baby being the perfect word, he is probley my last kid so therfore I baby Kannon prolbey a little bit to much.. he is so full of energy and life. He brings me such joy. I love to watch him learn new things everyday!!