Thursday, December 4, 2008

Why I love Disney!!

I love everything about Disney, I don't remember always loving them so I think it is because of my kids that I do or maybe it is really vice versa! But anyways, I kinda have this problem of buying every single Disney movie that comes out.. (come on I know lots of people like me :) My husband even tells me that I have a problem!! :) But I love them, I think every Disney movie has a great story line.. Well last year Disney came out with this program called Disney movie rewards, everytime you buy a movie you put in your movie code and you get free stuff! Well last week I redeemed my points.. and got a Princess TV, Dvd combo all for just buying the movies. I kinda think of it as being free since I am going to buy the movies anyways! The awesome thing is I can now use that TV for a much wanted Christmas gift!! Gotta love Disney!


3 comments:

Hawkins Family said...

That is a cute tv!! I love Disney too. I am going to have to check out that reward program, thanks!

hancock crew said...

YOU DID IT!!! Ever since you were talking about it at Michelle's Bonko, I joined and have been adding my points. I'm only up to about a 1000, but I can't wait to cash them in on something great. I'm with you- I too love everything Disney!!

Summers Family said...

You are so lucky! That is identical to the one that Rachel is getting for Christmas... only we spent almost $200 on it, on top of buying pretty much every Disney movie... maybe I should have been using reward points.