Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last post of 2008!

Happy New Year everyone! It is eleven pm on the last night of 2008 and I am heading to bed..yes I know I'm a lameo!!! But my old bones can't take staying up late much anymore (or it could be the crying baby at night and the fact that no matter what time they go to bed at night, the girls are like clock work, up right at 7!) Anyways we had a fun night going to Casey and Chrissy house for some good food and better company! But along with me being tired, it was time to get the kids home and into bed! So I just wanted to wish everyone a great NEW YEAR, and I guess I'll be seeing you next year ;)

1 comment:

lofgreenlegacy said...

Happy New Year! And don't feel bad, it's 11pm and I'm up looking at blogs and Dave is asleep and the kids are all watching a movie. I'm a lamo too! Have a good one and I'll see you on Tuesday! Thanks again! Your the best and I owe you!