Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My little dancing princess

So Saturday night was my sweet baby Kenzee Christmas dance recital! She is just the cutiest little thing, everytime she has something like this, my heart always swells and I always become so emotional.. I really just can't get over how big she is getting! I guess she's not a baby anymore.. It was so cute to see how excited she gets over these recitals, all day she kept asking me if it was time to get ready, and finally it was so of course we fixed her hair all pretty and she was able to put some makeup on! It was pretty funny cause I always buy her some flowers to give her when she's all done, well this year she happen to come across the flowers and was like "oh mom, you got me some flowers!! Thank you", so this year she got her flowers early, even though we still took them with us! She did so good, I love her so much..


1 comment:

Luke & Erica said...

That is the most adorable pic of the kids. How did you get all three to smile and look like they enjoyed it?