Thursday, December 11, 2008

Husband tag!

Husband Tag...
1. How long did you date before you got married? 4 1/2 years.. long time huh!

2. How long have you been married? 71/2 years, almost as long as we dated!! LOL

3. What does he do that surprises you? It's really hard to surprise me, but sometimes he will clean up the kitchen, bath the kids and get them ready for bed just so I can relax for a little while!

4. What is his best feature? I love his facial hair,but of course everything about him is perfect to me!

5. What is his best quality? He is a great dad, the list could go on and on..

6. Does he have a nickname for you? Usually Babe.

7. What is his favorite color? I would have to say blue, but I'm really not sure

8. What is his favorite animal? Dog, but for some reason we aren't ready for the responablity of one

9. What is his favorite food? his moms chicken enchalidas.. they are pretty yummy

10. What is his favorite sport? This guy is a sport maniac, drives me crazy, but football is his favorite to watch, baseball is his favorite to play and UFC is his favorite dream sport.. but he pretty much will watch any sports..

11. When and where did you first kiss? New years day 1997 at his friends house

12. Favorite thing to do as a couple? Anything that doesn't involve our kids! Usually Movie and dinner

13. Do you have any children? 3-Kenzee, Kolbee and Kannon

14. Does he have a hidden talent? If he does it's still hidden from me!

15. How old is he? 31

16. Who said 'I love you' first? He did! I thought I heard him wrong..that was a month after we kissed, it took me a few months longer to tell him I loved him back

17. What is his favorite music? He listens to country usually, but likes rock too and just to please me he'll listen to my favorite pop music when i'm around!

18. Do you think he will read this? I'm sure one day. He doesn't look at it very often, but when he does he looks at everything I have posted since last time he looked.

1 comment:

Summers Family said...

Wow... I thought you and Mike were a lot older than that! LOL I knew you weren't! Andy is 29, so he's not much younger than Mike! Sounds like you got a good one... 12 years and your still together, that's pretty amazing!