Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas time in Quail Ridge!

When we were looking into buying a home we kept leaning toward this house mostly because of it's location..It has a great view of the mountains and it's so peaceful up here on the hill. I have also come to the conculsion that it's also a great place to live during this hoilday season! Almost every house is decorated up and some have really put alot of work into it.. It's fun to hear the kids ohh and ahh over all the lights anytime we leave at night! I really suggest that if anybody has time before Christmas to drive out this way to check out all the lights, it will defentiley be worth it.. I took some pictures of the two best houses, (we think anyways!) they came up a little blurry but you should get the point!!



7 comments:

Melynda said...

Hey Missy! I'm so glad you found my blog. It's great to hear from you! You have such a cute family! I remember that day at the Tolleson Ward...I looked for you too, but never found you.

Marci said...

That would be super fun to live there and have all of the decorations. It's fun to catch up on you, your fam, and all of the happenings.

lofgreenlegacy said...

How pretty!!! I was just wondering where the picture of your house was??? We try to make it up there every year but havn't yet so far. The second pic you have is our favorite every year...

Windsor World said...

Haha your funny Hope! I think our house is the only one NOT decorated up on our street!! I was going to write something about that, but didn't want to hurt Mikes feelings..he did try the lights we had before just wasn't working! Maybe next year :)

Ashley said...

We call that house the Grizwalds because of this movie we saw. It is a great place to cruise and looke at lights with the little ones.

Taryn said...

Every year ever since I was little we would go to Quail Ridge to look at the lights, I always felt like I was in a fairy tale or something! I love Christmas lights!

Tonja said...

Hello! I'm so glad you came to visit my blog. I need to start updating it more. Your family is so cute! In my neighborhood there are few wacky Christmas decorators. I need to take pix. We always say that Christmas threw-up on our next door neighbor. He is out of control on the blow-up decorations. It's so fun though! Have a Happy Christmas!!