Sunday, January 4, 2009

Kolbee is a Sunbeam!

Today at Church Kolbee had her first class as a "Sunbeam", we had been talking about it all week and she was so excited to be able to go into Primary especially since Kenzee was in Primary.. Today was also the day we started our new time at 9am (so last night we went to bed pretty early!) Well during church she wasn't having a very good time and I wondered if she has gotten enough sleep.. church got over and she was still excited to go and meet her new teacher! Once we got into the room she started to cry saying she didn't want to be a sunbeam (which really isn't like her) so we went and got introduced to her new teachers (she still was crying) I told her that I would sit with her for a while, she started to feel a little better, I showed her where Kenzee was sitting (two chairs behind her)..so Primary started with a song (she loves to sing) and she started to loosen up a little by then! A few mins later she looks at me and says it's ok for me to leave she's ready to be a Sunbeam! I left and later when I went and got her she said she had the best time at her new class! Thank goodness, hopefully she'll remember that next week!

2 comments:

Hawkins Family said...

Yeah, she is a sunbeam!!! She looks soo cute. I am glad that she had a good time. Today was Britt's first time too. He did really good too. Our kids are growing up too fast.

I love the picture of your kids on your header super cute. You have a beautiful family.

Taryn said...

Its so crazy, when Brodee and I started dating Kolbee was like Kannons age and now she's in primary! Where did all that time go!?