Friday, January 23, 2009

The long awaited Christmas gift!

Well things have calmed down with all the sicknesses around our house (for now anyways!) I never did get Strep Throat, but did end up with a Sinus infection (I think I would have rather gotten the Strep!) I took Kannon back to the Dr. to check his oxygen levels and they were all back to normal so it just must have been from the sickness! So a couple of post back I wrote about the TV/DVD I got Kenzee for Christmas thru the Disney reward points program.. well what I didn't mention was on Christmas day she was so excited to get it, so we went to hook it up and it wouldn't turn on.. how disappointing for her.. so Mike and I explained that we would contact Santa and ask him to get her a new one! So I contacted Disney and they were very nice and after a few weeks we got her replacement TV! (of course I had to ship the old one back) but we got the new one and hooked it and it works great! Kenzee has been so excited about it! Even though this happened to us, the rewards program is still a hit around here!!


2 comments:

Krystal said...

yay for santas return policy! sorry about the sinus infection. i used to get them all the time and now i have cysts in my sinuses that are almost an inch big each :S glad the kids are better!

Luke & Erica said...

Thank you for the brownies and the great card. When Kenzee came and asked for 1 egg, I told Andie to give her 2, just in case they dropped one. I know my girls, especially Andie. You guys are the greatest neighbors and just know that the invitation goes both ways, if you ever need anything, we are here.