Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope all my wonderful Friends and Family have a great day! I love this time of year and it's actually raining today so it seems more like Winter.. Yea! I have been sick the last couple of days so I wasn't able to walk the Turkey Trot this morning, dangit! Next year for sure! So since today is the day of Thanks I thought I would list a few things that I am thankful for in my life.. started with my wonderful Husband, I am thankful for how hard he works to take care of me and the kids and what a wonderful dad he is to our children, I'm thankful for my kids and the joy and pain they bring me, I'm thankful for thier health (most of the time) and the way they look when they are happy and excited and the way they tell me with such innocents how much they love me! I am thankful for my wonderful parents and siblings(and of course all the inlaws and neices and nephews), I couldn't imgaine life without them. I am thankful for Mike wonderful parents and his brothers (once again the sister in laws are awesome and the neices are great!). I am thankful to be living back in Thatcher so that we can be closer to both families and our kids can grow up in the same enviroment that we did. I am thankful for my church and the knowledge we have that families can be together forever. I am thankful for the freedom we have living in this country. I'm Thankful for my wonderful friends that are always there when I need them! I'm thankful for not having to ever cook a Thanksgiving meal since we either go to mine or Mikes mom house:) Those ladies are the best cooks! Of course I could go on and on, but these were just a few of them! I do hope everyone has a great day and eats and sleeps alot! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

2 comments:

Taryn said...

and I'm thankful for you! Your the best aunt-in-law and best GREAT aunt ever! P.S. did you ever go see twilight?

lofgreenlegacy said...

Hey, I hope you guys are all feeling better. And hope you had a good Thanksgiving. We should get together this week. Dave's in New Mexico all week, if it's nice let's go to the park.