Monday, January 11, 2010

48 years later!

Today is my parents 48Th Anniversary, to me that is a long time! Just downloading this picture I thought wow look how old this looks but then again it is 48 years old! My mom looks so beautiful on this day and my dad is just absolutely handsome...the way they still are today even after 48 years...I am so thankful for such WONDERFUL parents they have taught me so much and are the BEST parents anyone could ask for..I am thankful for the example they have been to me and my family and I just hope that someday I can look back on my 48Th wedding anniversary and think wow, that picture looks so old! I love you mom and dad, thanks for being such great parents I could have never asked for anyone better!


1 comment:

Krystal said...

That is such a cute picture! They are so beautiful! (I love weddings!)