Thursday, February 5, 2009

Kids say the darnest things..

So Kannon has been going thur a stage where all he mostly wants to eat is Mac N Cheese, so I have been trying new and different things to get him to eat, the other day it was Chef Boyardee Raviolis (which turns out he liked that!) but as I was feeding him Kolbee comes in and asks what he is eating so I tell her, which she replys "Yum is that the kind with Rich meaty sauce" (I was pretty sure I have heard that on a commerical somewhere...)sure enough she told me that's where she heard it!! I guess I should limit her TV time!! It was so cute though I had to laugh!

3 comments:

Luke & Erica said...

I can just picture Kolbee saying that. So cute! Avery is always quoting commercials too. Her latest is "I don't think I like broccoli" whenever I say that I am going to make that.

Summers Family said...

That is too cute! I am glad we got rid of the TV before Rachel started watching commercials. Every time they were on she would say that Dora was over, so she has never really watched them. Good luck on getting him to eat more... Rachel when through the noodle stage, now she is stuck on cheese crisps at 6 o'clock in the morning.

Summers Family said...

Actually, she LOVED it! She couldn't wait for the party to show them all her "new" room! She must have just been making funny faced when she was jumping on her bed... probably in shock that I was taking a picture instead of yelling at her! LOL!