Sunday, February 1, 2009

Cracked tooth and a bloody lip

I know the title sounds pretty dramatic (made you read on right!!) But I guess with to little girls life sometimes is dramatic and I'm sure it will only get worse as time passes.. anyways starting with the cracked tooth..the girls got a trampoline for Christmas and have been enjoying it tremendously! Most of the time their neighbor friends come over and enjoy it with them, well yesterday they were all jumping when I hear Kolbee crying so I go out to see what's wrong with her and all I get out of it was Kolbee bite Avery, well what happened was they were jumping and I guess Kolbee fell and her teeth hit Averys head (which is why they thought she bit her!) so I tell them maybe it's time to take a rest which Kolbee immediately stops crying and they say it's ok...well I go inside and let them jump, well later that night Mike was brushing Kolbee teeth when she starts to complain about her front tooth..Mike looks closer and sees that one of her front teeth has a chip on it.. poor little thing, so I get to call the dentist tomorrow and see what we can do about it.. I just hope she doesn't have to get a silver tooth (no offense to people with silver teeth!) I mean she can't keep it cracked for another 3 or so years when it falls out.. so we'll see! Now about the bloody lip, if any of you know, really know Kenzee you'll know just how dramatic she can be, well last night I guess she bite her lip and immediately comes over to me and asks if it's bleeding, I decided to play well I"ll just say probley not the nicest joke on her by telling her very dramatically "oh my gosh Kenzee your bleeding all over, we better take you to the ER" she runs to the bathroom screaming (but the sad thing is by the time she gets there she really does have a bleeding lip!) So I go into the bathroom where she spitting her blood in the sink YELLING "Mom, you have to help me I could die.." I mean she is seriously freaking out to where Kolbee starts to freak out, "help her mom"..I'm dying laughing (yes another cruel thing, I just couldn't help it) I finally calm down and get her calmed down, when I think she realizes she overdid it just a bit..talk about loosing teeth I am definitely not looking forward to her losing her teeth..gotta love little girls..my life never has a dull moment!

3 comments:

Krystal said...

i am just as cruel as you sometimes. im glad they are all still alive! :D

Summers Family said...

Look what I have to look forward to! I am so excited that I am going to have 2 girls... except for the drama part! At least they are both ok and you didn't have to go in to the ER!

hancock crew said...

Drama! I can't wait, so this is what girls are all about I've decided. At least I have everyone's blogs to warn me just how much drama the girls are!! Boys are so much eaiser!!! Glad they were ok.