Thursday, October 30, 2008

So different..

So today I was watching a little girl who is Kolbee age and one of her friends. I decide to take them to the park to get out of the house for a little bit.. while at the park Kolbee and Avery are under the slide being really quiet, well I venture over to see what was up... Kolbee has both of her hand shut tight, which makes me ask "Kolbee what's in your hands and why are you squeezing them so tight?" "Nothing Mom, I don't have nothing in my hands," was her reply.. after a few mins of coaxing her into telling me what she has in her hands she fianlly opens them and has about 4 little black bugs which she says they were tickle bugs. (I'm not a bug expert, but these bugs really didn't look like tickle bugs..more like baby stink bugs! ) I tell her that she is probley killing them by squeezing her hand so tight... so she throws them all down and runs off to play.. at that point I ponder how different my girls are from each other, Kenzee would NEVER play with a bug or get anywhere near one! When I was pregnant with Kolbee and found out I was having another girl I was so excited! I thought they would be so much alike, even look alike...but man not only do my girls not look anything alike, they sure act different to, here are some example just have different..

Like I said Kenzee would never have anything to do with bugs, she doesn't even like dogs, Kolbee plays with bugs and loves anything about dogs...

Kenzee is the pickiest eater, if she thinks it might be even alittle bit healthy NO WAY..Kolbee eats pretty much anything and loves healthy stuff for that matter!!

Kenzee is very sensitive, if you look at her wrong sometimes she gets upset, and if you try to tell her your sorry for anything you have to kiss and hug her... Kolbee doesn't know what I'm sorry is..

Kenzee takes care of Kannon, Kolbee beats him up!

Kenzee loves her hair fix and will hardly do anything without it fixed.. Kolbee gets mad when its time for her hair to get fixed! (not all the time, I do have to admit, my girls are really trained well when it's time to fix hairs..but I have to always do Kenzee first according to Kolbee)

These are just a few examples I could probley go on and on about their differences.. it just really amazes me how different they are! But when I think it about it, these two little girls with such different personalities (and Kannon is really different then both of them!) is what keeps my life interesting and I wouldn't change them for the world!!

2 comments:

Hawkins Family said...

That is too funny about the "tickle bugs". WHat a cute little girl. Sounds like things are never dull at your house. I guess you wouldn't want your little girls to be the same, because what fun would that be, right???

Ashley said...

I think it is so fun to watch how different kids are. Sometimes, I'm not sure how all my kids were raised by the same parents!