Monday, October 6, 2008

Finished

So I finished up Breaking dawn last night, it took me some time to read the last book, not because it wasn't good, but because I wasn't ready for it to end.. And now that I am done, I'm sad... I know I have tons of stuff to do but at the same time I feel bored cause I know that when I am done with my daily "chores" I have nothing to look forward too :( Anyways I really loved these books and of course would recommend them to anyone!! It's funny cause I now have my mother in law and sister in law reading them... but hey I don't want anyone to miss out!!

3 comments:

summers clan said...

WHY DON'T START HARRY POTTER WITH ME?

lofgreenlegacy said...

I know exactly what you mean. I totally miss the books and even thought about reading them again. Have fun in Disneyland! Call me when you get back.

Halie Berryhill said...

Hey Missy! I am having so much fun up here! I keep really busy between School and two jobs but when I do have spare time I have fun! I'm glad I made the move but I really miss home, ALOT. The only time I get to go home now is for holidays and even then its a "maybe". But, its all worth it to be able to live the college dream!