Monday, September 29, 2008

Kenzee the Beautican!!


It's so cute almost every night Kenzee asks if she can play with my hair, of course I say yes cause I think it feels good! We can sit for what seems like hours with her changing the styles over and over! She actually is pretty good at thinking up different styles ( for being only 5!) My mom, my sister and Myself among many cousins all went and finished beauty school, so I guess it's just natural for Kenzee to want to do hair! As long as it isn't like when I was growing up and wanted to do hair, me and my best friend Juile were constantly going into my moms beauty shop (didn't help that it was connected to the house and very easy access!!) but we would cut our hair to the scalp almost, it amazes still to this day that my mom actually has some decent pictures of me with my hair NOT cut all crazy :) So my motto at my house is: All scissors are kept WAY out of reach of little girls hand!! So far it has worked! Here's just one picture of the style that Kenzee did to my hair!!




4 comments:

Summers Family said...

Wow! You are lookin' HOT! I guess that she must be among us amazing girls that love to do hair! I am trying to get Rachel to play with my hair... so far she mostly pulls it.

lofgreenlegacy said...

Absolutely beautiful!!! She's a natural!

Ashley said...

Love the hair! It's good to see you in the blogging world. I will definately add you to my favorite people list. I am so glad I am not alone in the series obsession. I wish she would write another one just so I had something to look forward to.

Cathy said...

Hey Missy, can you get them to rub your feet too? I always got jipped when you stayed at my house...you would trick me into playing with your hair, then rubbing your feet and you would fall asleep and I wouldn't ever get a turn. GOOD TIMES! Just need to convince your little ones to rub your feet and you would be set!