Friday, September 26, 2008

You get what you get!

So this year Kenzee started Kindergarten and Kolbee started preschool with Gayle Bryce and Kim Crockett! Both the girls are having a wonderful time going to school, Kolbee espically since this is her first year! She loves her class, not to mention there are 3 kids named Dillion out of 7 students (maybe 8??) ... so it's pretty easy for her to remember names :) I love to watch the new things that my girls are learning while away at school, I occasional hear Kolbee state "parts" of the pledge, and Kenzee is attempting the whole reading thing! Yea, what fun!! Well the funniest thing happened this morning, my girls are constantley fighting over which one is thiers almost with everything, well this morning it was over which color of cup of milk they were getting... Kenzee wanted the Yellow, Kolbee wanted the blue... after about 30 seconds of complaining all of a sudden Kolbee shouts "you get what you get, and you don't throw a fit!" and took the blue one without complant! Wow fight over, that wasn't to bad.. I then ask her if she learned that at school (since I have never heard it) she then says yes.. Thanks Mrs. Bryce and Mrs. Crockett she really is learning something while at school with you!

2 comments:

summers clan said...

THAT'S TO FUNNY. I ASK KIM HOW KOLBEE WAS DOING IN SCHOOL AND SHE SAID GOOD. I SAID REALLY YOU CAN TELL ME THE TRUTH AFTER ALL SHE OUR "GET KICK OUT OF NURSERY GIRL". SHE SAID THEY DON'T HAVE AS MANY RULES AS NURSERY DOES AND KOLBEE SHE WAS FUN. SO IT'S GOOD TO HEAR SHE LIKES IT AND AT LEAST IS LEARNING SOMETHING.

lofgreenlegacy said...

That is too cute! I heard McKyla say that this summer when she went to Mesa with us for a week and I totally thanked her for saying it to my kids. I had forgotten about it so I'm glad you blogged about it. My kids really need to hear that one. Call me next week and lets try and get together. Our 2 weeks are past:)