Friday, September 19, 2008

Addicated..

Ok, so I know I am a little behind..and EVERYONE will probley know what I'm talking about when I say I am now addicted to the Twilight book series!! I love to read, but hardly ever find the time to do so.. I have heard about this book, but it wasn't until I was talking to a friend (that has about as much time as I have to read)and she was telling me how good it was and that she read it on the drive to Disneyland, and coming home she stopped at a Target and bought the rest of the series..after that my curisotsy got the best of me.. So I call up my SIL Tye (who is kinda like her own library!!) and borrow the book...OH MY GOSH.. my house didn't get cleaned, my kids I think ate and I hardly left the house.. I finished the first one in 2 days..Twilight was such a great book, and now that I have read it, I see it everywhere and realize how popular it actually is.. (what the heck took me so long!!) So yesterday I made sure my house was clean and the kids were occupied for a while and I started New moon! I have a feeling this is what my life is going to be about until I read the last page (of the series!!) Gotta go I'm wasting good reading time!!! :)

4 comments:

lofgreenlegacy said...

O my gosh! If you liked Twilight you will love New Moon! It was my favorite. I loved the books, kinda sad that I finished them because now I'm not consumed with Edward and Bella. Even Dave read all of them and really liked them. Can't wait til the movie comes out! Enjoy!

lofgreenlegacy said...

Hey I was just going to see how the books were coming along and what you thought of them.

summers clan said...

OKAY THEY AREN'T THAT GOOD AND I HAVE READ BETTER. NOT SURE WHAT ALL THE HIPE IS. BUT I LIKE "REAL" BOOKS. YES I HAVE READ THEM AND WASN'T IMPRESSED. BUT THATS JUST ME. I RATHER READ A LOVE STORY BETWEEN TWO REAL PEOPLE, NOT FREAKIN VAMPIRES. BESIDES I THINK SHE SHOULD HAVE WENT WITH JACOB!

Marci said...

Yeah!!! It's good to see you and your fam. I'm not much into reading, but all of the hype about the Twilight books kinda makes me want to read them. I want to go to Disneyland with ya!