Thursday, September 11, 2008

No longer a dancing queen!

Ok, first off I have to say I am getting the hang of this new site..somewhat!! So both Kenzee and Kolbee have been in the Prescion Dance class the last year and they both have done great!! As much as I thought they both liked it, I was totally taken back, when a few weeks ago Kolbee said she didn't want to be in dance anymore!!! Of course I couldn't force her to be in it, but oh how it made me so sad..so one week I totally tried to brab her..didn't work, so finally yesterday (dance day!) I told her that if she didn't want to be in dance, she was going to have to go and tell her teacher why she didn't want to be in it anymore (the best excuse she could come up with was it made her tried..) and also she needed to tell her friends bye! (the whole time I'm thinking, hoping that if we got back down there, she will remember how fun it was and just want to stay!!) So we drive up to the studio and she sees all her friends, we walk in she tells Ashlee (her dance teacher) she didn't want to be in dance, tells her friends bye and walks off... oh my stubborn little girl.. obviously my plan didn't work and she is no longer going to be the little dancing queen she was last year!

1 comment:

lofgreenlegacy said...

That is too cute and sad! Does Kenzi still love it? Kolbee is just hilarious!