Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The days of the missing deodorant!

So anything that my sweet baby boy can get his hands on usually goes away for a few days or even never returns (for example; I have been looking for a sippy cup for a couple of weeks now, hopefully it has water and not milk in it if I should ever find it!) Did I mention he is obsessed with the trash I usually keep it up out of his reach but if it isn't, he loves to find things to put in it! So Sunday during my hectic time of getting ready for our 9 am church, I go in my bathroom cabinet to put my deodorant on...it's not where it usually is, so of course I ask both the girls plus Mike if they had seen my missing deodorant, I wasn't at all surprised by there replies of "No".. I then look at my dear sweet baby (already knowing he took it) and asked him if he has seen it, he shakes his head "yes" I tell him to show me where it is..on our very random search I give up and use a "back-up" one, after all I didn't want to be late for church! So the next morning when I go for my deodorant and remember it isn't there I once again ask Kannon to go get it for me..he leaves to never return..so this morning I'm in the bathroom fixing Kolbee hair for preschool and Kannon walks in with my deodorant and cheerfully says "here"... of course when I ask him where he got it, he doesn't reply to me! But hey I can't complain I got my deodorant back, with all intent to keep in up higher in the cabinet, but man I sure wish I knew where his hiding place was, I wonder at all the "treasures" I would find :)

6 comments:

Summers Family said...

Oh the joys of missing items! Thankfully Rachel is FINALLY out of that stage. She would always take our cell phones and Andy's wallet. Now she helps us find things when they are missing! Did you have any luck finding a jumping castle?

Summers Family said...

I'm sure Rachel would have loved to come to the party! I unfortunately have a ROCKET building class that day! I am so excited to be taking it... hahahaha! I needed one more credit to be half-time, and that was the only avaliable class they had, so I guees I'm just a lucky one! Have fun with all the 6-year-olds thought!

Luke & Erica said...

Ha ha, too cute. At least his obsession is the garbage and not the toilet. Yeah, that was Avery's hiding place.

lofgreenlegacy said...

HAHA...that is too cute! He is such a cutie. I bet him and Collin would get along good. I also think the picture of Kolbee asleep is precious! And tell Kenzee awesome job on her bike riding skills. We taught Kaden and Kamri how last month. (Yep Kaden just learned) They did great and I love watching them on their bikes. For the longest time Kaden insisted that he didn't need to learn because he had a 4 wheeler. But he did. Allison is down this week and we are going to be doing a bow party! :) I'll let you know when it will be. We need to go to the park again, and catch aka gossip. I'll call or text. talk soon

Krystal said...

isaiah's hiding place for stolen goods is behind our recliner, or in the trash. many dishes/cups made it to the trash... :D glad you got your deodorant back... poor mike would have had to put up even longer with "back up" deodorant smell

Luke & Erica said...

Hope that you enjoy the movie. I know that it was pretty low budget, but I think all things considering, it wasn't that bad. I mean, I get to relive my favorite book in two hours rather than a few days. I can't wait until the next one though. I haven't read Marked, but my sister has. I am getting ready to start a new paranormal/romance called Evermore. I don't think anything will top Twilight, but we'll see.