Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Kenzee big day

So my little Kenzee has learned how to ride her bike without the training wheels..She has been asking for some time now to do it, but as parents Mike and I just wasn't ready! So finally yesterday Mike had some time off from work and decided to work with her..off the training wheels went. Mike and I looked at each other as the training began and Mike said something like "man this is going to take her some time!" boy was he ever WRONG! After just one trip down the road with Mike holding on to her she was off on her own and was doing a very good job! She rode around for about 15-20 mins before she had her first wreck.! After that she was done for the day :) Although she needs practice starting and stopping she is pretty good at actually riding it, we were so proud of her and can't believe how *big she is getting..*-see below

*On a side note: Kenzee 6th Birthday is the 30th of this month, last year we had her party at McDonald which was super fun, we decided to do it there again this year. Well I went to McDonald's to reserve her party and they told me that they didn't do parties anymore..bummer.. so now we are thinking about having a jumping castle at the park, but I have no idea who or where to rent those jumping castle from. So if anyone has any suggestions, or knows of anyone that rents them out, please let me know! Thanks

2 comments:

Ashley said...

It's so exciting when they learn to ride! Congrats to Kenzee! I've never rented one of those bounce things, but I know they have a number for rental on the side, so maybe, you could find it online.

Summers Family said...

Tom Pursley used to have one... well R&R. I don't know if they still do, but they might know where to rent one. Don't forget to invite us!