Sunday, July 12, 2009

Surprise!

So Mike and I will be celebrating our 8Th anniversary on Tuesday (July 14Th) usually we don't do to much the normal dinner movie date night! Well since it's on a Tuesday this year we talked about going and celebrating the weekend before (which is this weekend!) Well we got busy and all of us weren't feeling to well with stuffy noses etc etc..so we ended up not doing nothing..so Saturday night we were laying in bed and Mike says "I'm sorry we didn't get to do anything this weekend for our anniversary" which I replied it really wasn't a big deal after all it's just 8 years!! Then he says.."well I have something planned and I wasn't going to tell you, but I think you might get mad if I don't" well by then my curiosity was running high and I say what...he says "well I planned a trip to Las Vegas and we're flying out on Tuesday for two nights, and your parents are watching the kids.." I laughed, that's so funny..I was reading so I just go back to my book! He say no really... I say babe come on whatever..he gets up goes out to his truck and shows me an in ternary for our trip...WHAT I was totally shocked...he says he was going to wait until Tuesday morning and when I asked him why he wasn't going to work, he was going to tell me I had one hour to pack we're heading to Vegas,... well every since the shock wore off I am have been stressing on what to wear etc etc..I am so glad that he decided to tell me two days in advance rather then one hour, I don't know if I could have handled that! So the day after tomorrow we'll be flying off to Vegas, I was a little shocked at first but now that I'm getting over it, I'm pretty excited it's been a while since we've been to Vegas...so be looking for pictures soon!

6 comments:

Summers Family said...

How exciting! I hope you guys have a fun trip! Eight years is a big deal... Congrats!

Hawkins Family said...

What a sweet husband:) That is something I have always wished Braden would do...plan a trip and surprise me. I hope you have an AWESOME TIME!!!! I am with you though I don't know if an hour would let me pack what I wanted. Happy Anniversary and can't wait to see your pictures. Have fun.

Danneel said...

That is fun stuff! Missy - I love your blog - keeps me updated. Hope you are doing well! Happy Anniversary!

Krystal said...

you are so lucky to have your parents close by and that is fantastic that mike is doing something like this for you two. you guys deserve a good vacation together to celebrate! have fun!!

Luke & Erica said...

How fun for you!! That was so great of Mike to plan something like that. Lucas is always tryig to surprise me, but his problem is, he tells me there is a surprise and before it happens I guess what it is. I hope that you have a fun time. Try eating at La Salsa, it is a Mexican resteraunt in the Luxor, yummy food.

Ashley said...

That's awesome! I hope you have a great time