Thursday, April 30, 2009

(Drum roll) Kannon going to finally be a big brother!

I know what you were all thinking..nope we're not pregnant.. but we are expanding the family! We are getting a puppy! She is due to join our family May 7th! We have named her Bella (I wanted Baya but was out voted!) we've seen pictures of her and as soon as we get her I will post some pics! Everyone is so excited to meet her, even Kenzee who is afraid of dogs..I am hoping once Bella gets here and doesn't go anywhere Kenzee will get over her freight of dogs..(we'll see) So instead of giving them a new sibling, we're going to go the pet route..oh and we adopted some fish from our friends who were getting ready to take them back to walmart! We absolutely love them, there names are goldie and diamond.. Kannon could set all day long and watch them if I let him! I do have a pic of them! Anyways I will be updating soon on our puppy! Wish us all luck adjusting to the new little one (Puppy that is!) that will be at our house soon!! :D



5 comments:

Krystal said...

awww... poor thing... fish dont play catch :( hahah and i guess ill STILL be alone at the 4 kid thing.

Hawkins Family said...

ha, ha!! Your too funny. I was totally thinking you were pregnant when I read that!!! That is exciting. Puppies are fun. I hope that it does help Kenzee get over her fear!!! Good luck:)

Summers Family said...

Too Funny! I was hoping so much for a real baby! Kannon would make such a good big brother! Oh well, I guess a dog is the next best thing!

Alayna said...

you had me going for a minute there!
Good luck with the new pet!

Luke & Erica said...

I think that it is too funny that your fish are named Goldie and Diamond, ours is Pearl. Our kids are so original, ha ha!