Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Happy 2nd birthday Kannon

So today is my baby boy 2nd birthday! I can hardly believe that he is 2 already, it literally seems like yesterday I was in the hospital having him! But now after two years I couldn't imgaine my life without him! He is such a sweet little man.. so different then the girls.. he loves snuggling up to me and at the same time wrestling around with his daddy. He defentiley loves being outside at any chance he gets and loves riding 4 wheelers, we got him a little power wheels 4 wheeler for his big day and he hardly gets off it, it's to cute! We love this little boy so much and we are so happy that he is part of our lives..Happy Birthday baby!!



4 comments:

Hawkins Family said...

He is such a cutie!! I hope he has a great birthday. Oh, ya...love your new grass. It looks amazing!!! Good job:)

Luke & Erica said...

Missy, he is such a little cutie. I just love how he has warmed up to us and is talking now. I love his little smile!

Summers Family said...

I can't believe he's already 2! He is 2 cute!

Luke & Erica said...

Funny you should mention grandkids. My mother-in-law has 2 grandsons, Aspen and Tayson, they are Isaac's kids, and then my brother-in-law Elliot and his wife are expecting in Nov. Too early to tell what they are having.