Sunday, April 26, 2009

We got grass!

So on Friday my husband, his brother and dad all worked hard to get our grass in.. they did a good job and it didn't take them to long! The bad part of it was they did our whole area, then went to my brother in laws house and did about the same amount of lawn..what a day for them! Then after a night's sleep they went to my father in laws house and did his lawn...but we're all glad that it's done now we just get to wait till the sod all comes together and we have a beautiful green yard! Here are some pictures of the before and after!!

3 comments:

Summers Family said...

I want some of your "GRASS"! It was nice to see that we aren't the only ones who like to sin on Sunday! I think your 3 kinds combined are better behaved than my one!

Ashley said...

I love instant grass!

Erika Cluff said...

Hey Missy - the grass looks great! I love being able to look out my kitchen window and see all our backyard grass. I can't believe how big your kids are getting. We still miss having you down the road from us! Mt. Graham keeps trying to get Paul to come practice there, but he sure likes the city better. Maybe one day.